Let
me preface this announcement by saying that I’m not presumptuous enough
to believe that everyone is actually interested in the details of my
daily life. However, I know there are people who will consider this
newsworthy and want to know the details. That considered, I feel there
is no person better suited to deliver this news and everything that
should accompany it than me. Besides, I wouldn’t want it any other way!
As
many of you know, I have called Universal Nutrition my home since the
beginning of my bodybuilding career. Starting with them as an amateur in
early 2007, I believe that our time working together produced a lot of
great things. Whether I was speaking with fans in The Cage, at expos
across the world, at ABC events or on their Forum, I sincerely enjoyed
building relationships with those who love bodybuilding as much as I do.
Being afforded this opportunity is something I truly appreciate.
Additionally, I have nothing but respect for a company that never once
asked me to speak anything but my sincere feelings about their products
and the role they played in my bodybuilding success. Never being asked
to compromise my integrity or devalue my word is something for which I
will be forever grateful to Universal Nutrition. - Evan Centopani.
To read the rest of the article, go to Musculardevelopment.com
WOW, I can't believe this is happen! I never would've thought that Evan would leave Universal Nutrition/Animal. I know he was the face of the company for years but Prime Nutrition offered Evan something I guess Animal/Universal Nutrition couldn't do. Having creavity input in the products. Plus, one of his best friends, PJ Braun is the President of Prime Nutrition and that may have some weight behind this move. Best of luck to Evan and his future endeavours with Prime Nutrition. Universal Nutrition/Animal will have the new face for their company soon. I think it's going to be Antoine Valliant or maybe someone else. We will see.
No comments:
Post a Comment