Training has been going well for the past two weeks. I have
been really hyped in the gym while training; getting really good
workouts. I've got my focus on the New York Pro!! My weight is currently
at 265. I've got 15 more pounds to hit my goal weight before I start
dieting. I'm really hoping I can get to that weight. I been stuffing
myself everyday trying to put on those lbs . . . from eating McDonalds
almost daily to eating baked goods that my girlfriend has been making
me, and of course eating tons of ice cream!!
Last weekend was awesome, I had my little baby girl. I took her with
me to the gym Saturday morning... she tried every piece of cardio
equipment! Found she loves cardio but not like she needs it! LOL. That
afternoon I took her ice skating at Bryant park, I even ice skated with
her, and NO I did not fall lol! Had a few close calls but I made it
without a single fall! She had a blast, met new friends . . .she did not
want to leave when it was time to go!! But we had to go fill our
bellies with some food! We had a great day. Sunday was low key with
eating breakfast with my daughter and spending the day with her. And of
course my mom's cooking... Got to grow!
This past Saturday a few of my friends met at the gym and we a got a
few workouts in. My girlfriend and a few friends met us after we worked
out...We went to eat BURGERS at a diner on the lower east side called
silver spurs!! After we ate we took the train to 42nd Street, times
square, to coldstone! Oh my we were a sight to see! Four bodybuilders
and 2 physique and a fitness girl all riding the train... We took up
half a car! We went to coldstone and we ALL ate ice cream even my friend
Akim who really hates ice-cream got one. (He always gets shakes, I was
very impressed.) My friend Chris and I even went for seconds! This
Sunday I was able to enjoy my mom's amazing cooking and spend time with
my family. I'm enjoying my off season of spending some quality time with
my friends and family.
Juan has an amazing appetite & he'll grow very rapidly. I won't be surprised if he starts his diet around the 285-290 mark. Plus, he's a strong guy in the gym. His muscle should be harder, denser & thicker. Also, lets see the new improvements he makes.
No comments:
Post a Comment