
Me & IFBB Hall of Famer Rich Gaspari

Me & Big Ben Pakulski

Me & 2010 NY Pro winner Roelly Winklaar

Big Ben Pakulski vs. The House Eric Fankhouser doing Side Tricep Shot

Big Ben Pakulski vs. The House Eric Fankhouser doing Rear Lat Spread Shot
I was excited & amped for this show. I get to see some bodybuilders in competition that you hear about & new ones making their debut such as Mike Van Wyck & Jeff Long. I wanted to see Roelly Winklaar, "The Big Bad Wolf" Dennis Wolf, Ben Pakulski aka Pak Man, Eric "The House" Fankhouser & Jeff Long (A Jersey Guy). This was a stacked lineup for the Mens Open. You had at least 6-8 guys who could take the title. I thought that the the Mens 202 & under lineup was weak & 2 time NY Pro & current Mr. 202 Olympia Champion Kevin English had a walk in the park. Plus, this was my 1st Bikini Pro show I got to see as well. So many beautiful women strutting their stuff for the judges to manage. The Women Bodybuilding show was pretty good as well. Meeting & taking pictures with the athletes was awesome as usual. I had a great time at the NY Pro even though it was rainy at first, then windy in the afternoon & cold at night, the true bodybuilding fans came out.
No comments:
Post a Comment