Friday, May 2, 2014

BBI Product Review: Protein Pudding

I'm reviewing Protein Pudding by Musclelicious Foods. I got to try this product out at the DLB Warhouse Camp. I got to sample the Cinnamon Roll Protein Pudding. I decided to open up the pudding in front of Musclelicious Foods' faces and tasted the pudding in front of them. I gave them a thumbs up for this great product. It was very good product with good texture and consistency. Not too thin or thick. Just right. This is a meal replacement snack and in the sample that I had, it had 20 grams of protein. Meanwhile, a full serving would 32 grams of protein. They make over 20 different flavors of protein pudding, 8 flavors of peanut butter balls and even protein pudding pies.

 


 

You can contact them by Musclelicousfoods.com
Instagram: @Muscleliciousfoods
Twitter: @Musclefoods
Facebook: Musclelicious Foods
or Go to their store:
1704 Washington Blvd.
Easton, PA 18042
(610) 438-6070

No comments: