Saturday, April 12, 2014

Tips For Meal Prepping

Come up with a plan: I make a list of everything I am going to make.

Invest in good tupperware: I bought mine from BJs. You can often get 18-20 piece sets for cheap. Make sure you buy a heavy duty tupperware that doesn’t crack after a couple uses.

Purchase a food scale: Portion is everything. I recommend the electronic scales because they are easy to zero out and you can just put your food on top of it and measure. You can find them at local stores like Target. you can find them cheap on Amazon.

Use measuring cups: Again you eye ball portions their usually off.

Make an assembly line: Try to cook everything at once by using stove top and the oven to make your life easier and decrease prep time.

Make foods that will keep ahead of time: For example, Chicken breast and turkey meat are good for meal preps.

Keep it simple: You don’t need to make lavish meals for meal preps. Just pop in your proteins with spices, veggies, and grains and it’ll leave you satisfying with much less prep time!

No comments: