Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Personal Stuff about Me

I'm going to get real personal on here. I've been dealing with my cancer (CTCL) for the last two years and it has been a little rough at times but I know I can defeat this. For some of the people reading this, this is news to you. I go to my treatments twice a week and the cancer is slowly melting away. Sometimes I feel tired but most days, I feel great. The gym calls my name. That's one way I know I can beat my cancer. I haven't been in the gym for the last two weeks due to my cold I'm battling. Now, I got some medication in me and I'll be back. Otherwise, I'll be back in the gym to hopefully compete and if not, just look super freaky. I know I got size & fullness but now, it's time to lean out. My wife and I placed a bet in November and right now, she's doing awesome but she's got another thing coming for her. I'm very happy for her but now, it's time to go under construction and build the right physique. Some of my friends are scared for me but they won't tell me. I also sense it though. I have a great support team. Friends & family have my back and they know I'll beat this sickness for now. Plus, I have a great doctor at UPenn and without her, I would've been still freaking out on why my skin was red, gray & cracking. I give her much respect even though, I'm her favorite patient. For those who have cancer or need to overcome anything, Stay positive! That's one thing I did and I'm still doing it to this day. Talk to you soon.

No comments: