Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Gym Write Up: Fitness City in Matawan, NJ

I went to train at Fitness City in Matawan, NJ. The owner is Gary Kamil, who is a very passionate gym owner and former bodybuilder. It's a hardcore gym! It's got everything you need to make whatever strides you're going for plus, an outdoor gym too. The gym was recommended to me by Eric aka Naturalguy on the Universal USA & Animal forums. So I wanted to see how this gym was & it was from what I see. So I wanna thank Eric for recommending this gym and I want you guys to check out this gym as well. I know in July, Universal Nutrition is doing a NJ gym tour and this is one of the gyms they'll be at so show some love to Gary and support his gym with your dedication to train and buy a shirt or two. Also, it's a great location to Arrive by car, bike train or  foot! 1 block from train station, 2 min. to GSP, just off Main Street, Matawan. I have some pics to show you guys. 

 


 




 

 




 


 

 


Fitness City
20 High Street
Matawan, NJ

No comments: