Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Breaking News - Dennis Wolf Out of The Arnold!


"I'm out of Arnold Classic 2013 because I feel that my body needs a rest. I competed the last three years in both the spring and fall seasons, so almost whole year of dieting and working out hard. I would love to win the Arnold. Everybody knows I want this title big time, but its time to give my body some rest. I've been off since the Prague Pro and will train just a little bit till the end of December. I'll start my real off-season in January, focusing on the 2013 Olympia."
- Dennis Wolf

Well, the Arnold Classic is up for grabs. Now, I think Dexter Jackson could win his 4th Arnold Classic trophy due to the lackluster lineup. I'd like to see this lineup to see how could be a threat for the Arnold Classic title.

No comments: