Shawn Rhoden won this hands down. Shawn came in a tad tighter & the judges rewarded him with his second victory in two weeks. I thought Toney was gonna be in second place again but Hidetada sneaks by and grabs second place. Toney gets third & he looked mad that he got third. He was better on Saturday but I guess Hide's condition pushed him ahead. Roelly got 4th place. He looked good but it looks like he's losing muscles in his legs. In 5th place, Ed Nunn. He looked good from the front but from the back, he was soft & holding some water. I thought Todd Jewel who was in 6th should've switched with Nunn.
In the 212's David Henry emerges as the winner. Henry was deployed & miss the 2011 season. He came back with some extra muscle & appeared to look thicker with good condition. Tricky Jackson took second place. He showed some great condition but I think Henry just outmuscled Tricky.
In Figure, Alea Suarez won her 1st pro show. She won her pro card in bikini but she had too much muscle in bikini so she went to figure. She looked great. In second place, Larissa Reis looked good. I see her in Women's Physique but she likes to wear heels.
 |
| Photo courtesy by NPC News Online |
No comments:
Post a Comment