THE TORONTO SUPERSHOW!
ANTOINE`S PICS!
I had an awesome time at the Toronto super show… Me, Mike Johnson and
his Coach Salim Satir drove down in Salim’s Range Rover.. very
bodybuilder friendly! My luggage was insane.. I brought all my meals
frozen with me along with a Microwave.. thank god we didnt have a Prius
or something…
We arrived on Friday, watched prejudging… I was kinda disapointed to
see so many ‘’PROS’’ off like that.. I was even wondering if some of
them even dieted!!! But the top guys brought condition… Cool thing
happened though; me and my buddy Steven ‘’THE MAN’’ Giovanni got to take
a pic with the legendary MIKE KATZ… We gave him a T shirt as a gift. Jk
lol
On Saturday me and Mike Trained in the morning.. we trained guns.. Here is some pics :
Then we headed to the expo.. Mike Johnson was working at the HEADRUSH
booth.. I hung out at the Animal Booth and walked around alot when my
buddy Steven joined me! Here are some pics from the expo :
Just to show you how I was strict with my food, I froze all my meals
and by Saturday, some of them were thawed… and I brought my meals with
me at the expo.. On Saturday we coudlnt find a micro wave so I ate the
shittest meal of my whole life. Unfrozen tilapia, unfrozen boiled eggs
and Unfrozen white potatoes. All thawed, cold and humid. I could squizze
water out of the boiled eggs. IT TASTED LIKE ASS! Actually I am pretty
sure most asses taste better than this meal.. let’s give a better
example.. It probably tasted like Greg Valentino’s greasy ass crack!!
JUST AN ASSUMPTION lol
Here are the rest of my random pics…!
Photos courtesy by MD
No comments:
Post a Comment