Six competitors were called out for the final comparisons of the 2011 Arnold Classic. After Branch Warren, Dennis Wolf, Victor Martinez, Evan Centopani, Dexter Jackson and Ronny Rockel went through a few poses, the posedown was on, then announced the placings. See a happy Wolf and a super stoked Warren in this exclusive video only on MuscularDevelopment.com
2011 Arnold Classic Posedown and Awards Video
The posedown was awesome! The fans loved every bit of it & so did I. The fans were gonna nuts especially with the placings of the athletes. Ronny in 6th, the fans were okay with it. I had him in 5th. Dexter in 5th, the fans were booing. I had him in 7th or 8th. Sorry Dexter. Evan in 4th, his debut at the Arnold which the fans loved. They know he'll get better. Victor in 3rd, the fans were surprised. He could've been 2nd or 3rd. Wolf, wow! The fans were amazed on what he did. Of course, the people's champ, Branch getting 1st. The fans were so happy for him. Branch said that bodybuilding isn't a individual sport, it's a team sport. Which that is true!
Photo courtesy by Muscular Development
2011 Arnold Classic Posedown and Awards VideoThe posedown was awesome! The fans loved every bit of it & so did I. The fans were gonna nuts especially with the placings of the athletes. Ronny in 6th, the fans were okay with it. I had him in 5th. Dexter in 5th, the fans were booing. I had him in 7th or 8th. Sorry Dexter. Evan in 4th, his debut at the Arnold which the fans loved. They know he'll get better. Victor in 3rd, the fans were surprised. He could've been 2nd or 3rd. Wolf, wow! The fans were amazed on what he did. Of course, the people's champ, Branch getting 1st. The fans were so happy for him. Branch said that bodybuilding isn't a individual sport, it's a team sport. Which that is true!
No comments:
Post a Comment