1)
You NEED carbs to grow, but too many and at the wrong times will not
only make you fat, but also actually SLOW muscle growth (via insulin
resistance).
2)
Carb timing is the number one thing I manipulate when switching into
"fat burning mode". (Aka WHEN I eat my carbs). Learn it, and your fat
loss endeavours will be much easier.
3)
Insulin is the most anabolic hormone in the body. This means it will
massively assist in building up muscle .... but insulin is actually MORE
influential on fat cells. If you don't know simple strategies like the
ones in 4-cycle solution, you could be contributing to fat gain,
insulin resistance and inflammation.
4)
Some of your favorite foods can actually HELP you lose fat. I eat
sushi and oatmeal pancakes almost daily up until contest day and still
get shredded while fueling insane workouts! (Notice i say "almost
daily". Knowing when to eat up and when to back off is critical).
No comments:
Post a Comment