This was an Arnold Classic that was anyone's for the taking. The favorites going in was Dexter Jackson, Cedric McMillian and Toney Freeman, This was a battle of hard work vs. genetics and hard work won. Dexter Jackson looked good but not like he did at the Masters Olympia but he won and tying Flex Wheeler for his 4 Arnold Classic titles. I was rooting for Cedric McMillian to win but he placed 6th. He was a little disappointed at himself and I wanted to see him win. Ben Pakulski took 2nd. He shocked me! He brought up his back to match those massive legs and was the most conditioned athlete up there. In 3rd place, Toney Freeman. His condition was great but not as full as he should be. I would've had him in second. In 4th, JOJ. He looked great & his improvement was noticeable with the help of Dennis James. In 5th, Hidetada Yamagishi. Despite having a broken wrist, his posing hurt him. He's usually a great poser but the more he posed the less defined he was. That's my recap for Arnold Classic. Hopefully, next year will have a better lineup.
No comments:
Post a Comment