 |
| Me and Jay Cutler at the Rise of the Titans in Brooklyn, NYC July 2012 |
Over the past year, I've been going through some things. I thought I had some eczema, psoriasis or contact dermatitis. I went to several doctors and a hospital but still I was misdiagnosed. Over the last few months, I finally got the answer to my illness. I'm diagnosed with Erythrodermic Mycosis Fungoides aka Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma of the skin. It's a rare skin cancer!! There's about over 200,000 cases in the U.S. I'm in stage 3 of CTCL. According to my doctors, It covers 80% of my body right now. I'm red like a lobster. I'm itchy. I'm constantly itching. I have excessive flakiness and shedding of the skin. I have chills and cold sweats at times. Like many cancer patients, my immune system is weaker and I have to constantly eat right, exercise and stay stress free. I'm going to talk about this from time to time on here on Body By Ian. Don't worry, I'm still going to talk about bodybuilding and everything else in the bodybuilding world. I'll have more news about my condition and how you can help me and other people like me here on Body By Ian.
 |
| Me and Marcus Haley at the Rise of the Titans in Brooklyn, NYC July 2012 |
No comments:
Post a Comment