Sunday, December 18, 2011

Posing & Guest Posing from the Masters Pro Show

Robby looks great for his age. He has great genetics & he still can pose well like he did in Pumping Iron. 
 Ronnie is still amazing looking. He's just a freak!!!
Roland looks great. I heard he was just training for a year for this show. His most muscular looks awesome! 
Samir looks good. Great posing routine. 
 Pavol looks great & great posing routine. 

Stan looks great! I like his routine.
Gotta show love for Andreas for being out there. 
 Great posing routine from Lee. 

 Darrem always gives the crowd a great posing routine. I like the pop & lock routine.
 Toney knows how to pose & give the crowd a show!
 You can see that Bill made some great improvements & he displayed them well.


You gotta give the current & the master bodybuilders credit & show love for competing on stage. I hope this show happens every year & from what I heard, this was ran 1st class show. 


Photo courtesy by MD

No comments: