Sunday, December 18, 2011

Body By Ian Product Review (JBT Labs)


 (2) Amino Influx samples & 1 Thermo ES sample

Amino Influx

I want to start off by thanking JBT Labs for sending me this products. I used both products but I'm gonna take about Amino Influx first.


Amino Influx is a great tasting blended protein. I had their chocolate flavor & if you're a big fan of chocolate then, you'll love the taste of Amino Influx. I tried it with milk & in my coffee. Yes, I said coffee. It taste really good with both milk & coffee. It has 24 g of protein, 6 g of BCAA per serving & 2 g of sugar, which is great. Mixes well in a shaker cup. 


Thermo ES is a fat burner that's very potent. Don't take this product after 4pm or you'll be staring at the ceiling. I used it in my morning cardio session &you had a lot of sweat pouring off of me. It's a great product & you'll feel it right away.

For more information on all their products, go to JBT Labs

No comments: