1. Ronny Rockel *
2. Roelly Winklaar *
3. Flex Lewis *
4. Robert Piotrkowicz
5. Toney Freeman
6. Essa Obaid
7. Sergey Shelest
8. Thomas Benagli
9. Alvin Small
10. Marcos Chacon
11. Mario Van Steenberghe
12. Raul Carrasco
13. Angel Higueras
14. Antonio Morales
15. Serdar Aktolga
16. Arnaud Plaisant
* Top 3 Qualified for 2011 Mr. Olympia Weekend
Ronny got the nod & won this show. Some people wanted Flex Lewis to win but he does well with the big boys & placed 3rd. Roelly looked great as well & that's why he got second. Toney & Essa were a little better this week but these are shows for them that they can dominate. I like would to see both of them at the Olympia competing. In all, congrats to Ronny, Roelly & Flex for qualifying for the Olympia again. Photo courtesy by Muscular Development

2 comments:
I thought sure Lewis would've won the show-his conditioning was sick and slightly better than Rockel's in my opinion. The places could've been swapped between these two but congrats to Ronny for taking home the title.
I wonder if Roelly will win a show this year?
I hope he does. He's gonna be a force to reckon with in the near future
Post a Comment