Sunday, February 27, 2011

My Back Training Day

I trained back on Feb. 25th & I killed it personally. I trained it differently. I warmed up with pullovers for 20 reps & do deadlifts for 30 reps using 135 lbs for 3 sets. I'm gonna work on my width so I do front pulldowns for 4 sets & the last set is a drop set. 1st set: 10 reps with 210 lbs, 2nd set: 10 reps with 240, 3rd set: 8 reps with 270 lbs & the 4th set: 8 reps with 270 lbs, drop to 225lbs for 10 reps & 180 for 15 reps. My lats are pumped & now, I'm gonna work on the thickness by doing T-Bar rows doing 4 sets between 8-20 reps. The 1st 3 sets were around the 10-12 rep range & the 4th set was another drop set. I'm pumping the weight & slamming it with control & squeezing it to the contraction. Next is One Arm Dumbbell Rows. I did 3 sets, the 1st 2 sets is 10 reps & the 3rd is a drop set from 10 reps & 20 reps per arm. I did 120 lbs row for 10 reps & then drop to 60 for 20 reps. My back was a little tired or I'd have do more weight with the rows. The final exercise is a superset with back hyperextension to deadlifts. I did bodyweight hypers for 20 reps then superset with deadlifts for 20 reps for 3 sets. After those 3 sets, I ate some food to replenish my body & took my butt home to get a small nap.

No comments: